- Land Size: 905 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: boat shed, Internal access, Double lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Electric
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, water pump, 2xhot water cylinders, fridge & freezer, waste disposal, dishwasher 2x, hobb, oven 2x, 9kg gas bottle, rangehood, washing machine, heated towel rail
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Gas bottled
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Bedroom 5: Single
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Media
- Granny flat: Attached
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Views: Water, Urban
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
If you have a big family, work from home, have a penchant for cars & boats but not enough room or need the beach nearby to feed your soul this is home is one you will want to make yours.
This elevated solidly built home retains the warmth and character typical of its era and is just a short walk to either Matakatia beach or Tindalls Beach in the opposite direction, both have boat access and are great for water sports, walking the dog or playing with the kids all year round.
Add your own flair to the 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas 2 kitchens plus a study, utility room and home theatre fantastically laid out across two levels. With a bonus self-contained space with its own access on the lower level, the teenagers or extended family will have plenty of space to spread out and enjoy!
Wake up to beautiful sunrises from the master bedroom, enjoy the sea views at breakfast in the open plan kitchen & dining, then why not wander down the road for a calming walk, kayak or fish?
If not at the beach, outdoor living is taken care of with a deck off the dining area for an evening tipple enjoying that sea view and a lush green lawn big enough to pitch a tent or kick a ball around on for the kids.
With a choice of road access from either Whangaparaoa Road or Capitol Road, a double garage with internal access, off-street parking for the RV and multiple vehicles plus a big boatshed and carport your vehicle housing needs become a dream!
A short drive to great daycare, primary and secondary schools, golf courses, shops, the ferry to the city for commuters, Manly Village for café's and necessities, you won't need to leave the Peninsula.
This home offers many options for the astute purchaser, whether it be accommodating extended family, home office set up or the wonderful light and airy spaciousness, close to the beach on the Peninsula where the lifestyle has to be experienced to be believed.