- Tenure: Other (Other: 1/2 share in 916m2 more or less Lot 29 DP 46948 being flat 1 DP 120929)
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: Townhouse, House
- House style: Other (Do Up)
- Construction: Weatherboard and Block
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas mains, Electric, Other (there are two heat pumps)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Dishwasher x 2; Heat Pump x 2; Range Hood x 2; Under Bench Oven (Upstairs); Stove (Downstairs); Garden Shed;
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Additional bathrooms
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close To Coastal / Beach, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
So, are you the buyer with vision looking to add value now or over time?
Bursting with potential; all DIY experts or those looking for a project, here's your great opportunity.
Bring your "love" and "attention" and restore this home to its former glory or make it even better than it ever was.
There's loads of upside potential to add value.
The home captures all day sun and sits on an elevated north facing cross lease site.
The location is brilliant, close to Little Manly Beach, Manly Village and Whangaparaoa School, this address has all your needs covered.
A sale before Xmas is sought, so get along to one of our open homes or phone for a private appointment.
Being sold AS is WHERE is....