- Land Size: 360 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Shingles
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2012
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive, Character, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and with cavity
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, Heatpumps x 2, Garden Shed x 1
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Water, Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This beautifully positioned property boasts 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a downstairs WC.
The Master bedroom consists of a spacious ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and a balcony with sea views, overlooking the golf course.
There's an open plan living/dining area and a large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, while the back garden is a perfect spot for hosting your summer BBQ as the sun sets over the marina.
Plus, this spacious house boasts a large double garage with plenty of additional storage, as well as two extra off-road parking spaces.
- Uninterrupted 180-degree panoramic views over Gulf Harbour golf course and lakes, with marina views.
- Weatherboard exterior, well maintained garden and loads of sun- Walking distance to the ferry, shops, public transport and local schools.
- Close to Shakespeare Regional Park, local beaches and great fishing.
Don't miss out! Inspect this Sunday or, if you can't wait, give us a call!