- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2010
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Cooktop, Sep oven, Dishwasher, 2x remotes, Rangehood, Alarm, Outdoor water system, Garden Shed
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Finished in Other (Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved and Concrete), BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
You will be impressed from the moment you step inside, no expense has been spared, this hot new listing will be sure to rock out the door. If a stunning sunny spacious modern home with great indoor/outdoor flow is important to you, then we are right on track!
You will love entertaining here, the outdoor patio surrounded by lush designer landscaping is the perfect spot for family gatherings, reading a book or just some peace and quiet at the end of the day.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of Gulf Harbour Primary school, the Golf course and convenient to the Country Club, Marina and the Marine Village.
Beautiful Shakespear Regional Park and a selection of Hibiscus Coast beaches are also close at hand.
Our owners are serious about selling, our instructions are clear they want this immaculate home sold!