- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Other, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ceiling fans
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Dishwasher Oven Cooktop Heatpump
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Timber and Other
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private, Park
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered, Concrete and Other surface), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Solar
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
This light and spacious five bedroom home also includes a large bedroom/studio with kitchenette and bathroom and separate laundry situated on the lower level making it perfect for a teenage pad, extended family, home business or even a boarding situation.
A large separate lounge caters for all the family to relax together and with three bedrooms including the master bedroom being located closely together translates that this home also works for those with young children.
Nestled beside Brandon Reserve and playground, the large private courtyard and deck area is fantastic for kids to play. Enjoy the summer nights entertaining under the pergola/shade sails, and winter nights sitting cozily in front of the outdoor chimenea.
There is a double car garage, a storage room and plenty of in-house cupboards, so plenty of room for all the gear and toys.
Recently insulated throughout and new heat pump so if you are looking at an investment property, this is ready to go.
Located just down the road from Manly village, wander up after work for a family meal or a quick takeaway. A short stroll gets you to Little Manly beach for a quick dip or head over the hill to Big Manly to enjoy a whole day in the surf and sun.
Viewing is easy, simply call me or pop along to the open home....