- Land Size: 788 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent, Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Cedar and Abrolite
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Other (Polished concrete) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heat pump Double fridge Heated towel rails Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank (size: 22,000 ltr)
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This well-appointed, north/east facing home is constructed of cedar set over 2 levels. An open plan kitchen, living and dining showcasing sun-drenched decks with great urban views and a peep of the sea.
The stunning 788m2 section, set down private row - the perfect kids and pet haven.
A clever combination of functionality and multi-functional design, this home offers 5 bedrooms, two bathrooms, internal double garage and there's further off street parking for the boat and tractor.
Options could suit work from home or teenagers retreat area from downstairs 4 and 5th bedrooms or the 5th bedroom could be an office area featuring separate entry.
The village lifestyle offering popular cafes, restaurants and local shops is only a short walk away, as are both Little Manly and Big Manly beaches. This home will tick many boxes representing incredible value for money in a rarely available location.
Make no mistake, we are selling, our Sellers have purchased. Call us today!