- Land Size: 695 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Laminate) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (HRV)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: *** Contact agent for chattels list ***
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Park, Private
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
A welcoming entrance and high ceilings set the scene for this newly renovated, warm and spacious home, there is plenty of space for everyone to spread out and find a nook of their own to rest, study or play across two well thought out levels in this light and airy family home!
The lower level has been designed primarily for living and entertaining including a well equipped spacious kitchen tastefully decorated in neutral tones with two options for dining or living, guest wc and a lovely lounge with fireplace leading out to multiple outdoor entertaining options with a securely fenced lawn for the kids and pets. The upper level is the private resting area of the home with four bedrooms and two bathrooms, the feature being a huge master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite that enjoys views of regular beautiful sunrises!
Storage is a feature in this home with many options to keep the goodies tucked away and even space for a wine cellar, a great sized separate laundry will also appeal. Solidly built and positioned ideally on a nicely elevated 695m2 section to enjoy an outlook and all day sun, perfect to take advantage of this sought after coastal area.
Located in a quiet cul de sac, the only traffic is residents, drive in to double garaging with internal access and off street parking for two cars with ease!
Gulf Harbour is a vibrant community 40 minutes north of Auckland city with an easy ferry ride into the city from Gulf Harbour marina for the commuters. Be spoilt for choice with things to do, two great golf courses, multiple beaches and fishing spots/boatramps, shops, café's and great schools and parks for the kids. Shakespear Regional Park is a short drive away as is Okoromai Bay for collecting cockles!