- Land Size: 2332 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Shingles
- Tenure: Freehold
- Tenure Detail: Plus 1/10 share in 714 sqm, Lot 502 Deposited Plan 497164
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl, Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas bottled, Other (Bonaire)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Gas Fire, Induction cook-top, combination oven, Bonaire heating, 2 x garage remotes, 1 x dishwasher
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Rangehood and Gas reticulated
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck, Built-in-robe and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Bush
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This sunny, newly constructed residence by Remarkable Homes NZ will impress - as soon as you walk through the front door you'll know you have arrived somewhere special. Configured brilliantly, providing a real sense of sanctuary that is totally conducive to entertaining, relaxation and living - Secreted away on a bush clad 2332m2 section along a quiet lane of new properties.
Impeccably presented and highly spec'ed throughout, the neutral decor provides a backdrop for your personal style. This home's aesthetic appeal is perfectly matched by its practicality, harmonious proportions and top quality materials, creating the ultimate in serenity and luxury.
The entertainer's kitchen boasts European appliances, 2 Ovens, 1X Pyrolytic, 1Xmicrowave/convention/grill, and the bathrooms are fully tiled with underfloor heating. Gas burning fireplace for winter comfort in formal lounge , and Bonaire ducted heating to all rooms, for year round warmth.
Living and dining spaces flow effortlessly and if entertainment is your inclination, then the outdoor decking is perfect for alfresco dining, with a picturesque, private backdrop of lush bush....
Your choice of beaches close by, Stanmore Bay and Arkles Bay both famed for sheltered sandy beaches, perfect for swimming, fishing, boating, kayaking and paddle boarding. School zone is Stanmore Bay Primary and Whangaparaoa College, with the private school option of Wentworth Primary & Secondary schools in nearby Gulf Harbour. The Coast also provides a number of excellent Early Learning Centres. The Whangaparaoa Shopping Centre, Public Library, Ten Pin Bowling and Hoyts Cinema complex are just a short walk away, with Stanmore Bay Leisure Centre & Sports Fields within easy reach.
Trust me this is a MUST sell.... Call today to view!!
Other agent inquiries and conjunctionals welcome.