- Land Size: 392 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: Excellent, Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Shadow Clad
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Polished concrete), Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Spa pool Garden shed Gas hobbs Heat pump dishwasher
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Spa, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Solar Panel
About this listing
Defined by its design, this quality townhouse offers a flexible floor plan and is perfect for busy modern life. The exterior is timeless, nestled perfectly amongst native trees giving you privacy, sea views and tranquility.
Offering a great layout for families -the second level dedicated to living, dining and entertaining, where open plan living areas flow nicely onto private sunny decks with great views over Okoromai Bay, Army Bay and Shakespeare Regional Park. Your teenagers will love their own space downstairs, featuring 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
The townhouse has internal access garaging, with the bonus of additional off-street parking. Grounds are low maintenance, with no lawns to mow. Weekends are left free for your enjoyment.
Close to the convenience of marina village shops, restaurants and cafes. Within easy reach of local schools, both state and private, plus take advantage of the ferry service to Auckland CBD from Gulf Harbour Marina. What a lifestyle for you and your family with so much leisure and pleasure at your disposal. Stroll through the regional park, head off to a choice of beaches, go fishing, join the country club, play some golf, join the yacht club.
We expect interest levels to be high, so early inspection strongly recommended.
Selling under current CV $900,000