- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ceiling fans, Other (Brivis heating system)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Central vacuum, Alarm, Flag Pole, Garden seat, Induction cook-top, Bosch Steam Oven, F & P Oven, Miele Warming drawers, 2 x Dish drawers, ,
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Gas reticulated and Finished in Other (Stone)
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water, Urban, City
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Garage workbench, Playhouse, Outside umbrella, Garage white cupboard, Post in garden, Jamo speakers x 4
About this listing
... #101 Waldorf Crescent should be at the top of your viewing list.
Moving from the country nearly seven years ago, John & Lynne were looking for a home that gave them the space from the
neighbours they were used to, sea views - because they could - and a home that Lynne especially, could weave her magic with.
#101 Waldorf Crescent was exactly what they were looking for.
A major renovation with a new CCC in 2014, included double glazing and central heating along with a stunning kitchen to
name just a few things. Then Lynne set to work and her taste and stylish flair for interior design is evident in every room.
Immaculate from the letterbox to the back boundary, with plenty of parking for a boat and camper and one level living if
required . The stunning alfresco area to avoid the breeze and enjoy the afternoon and evening sun is the icing on the cake.
Quite simply ... a stunning home that you will be proud to call your retreat.
Give me a call to arrange a time to view that suits you ... see you soon.