- Property Type: Townhouse
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other (Townhouse)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: roof, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Shutters
- Heating / Cooling: Electric, Other (DVS, Wall heater)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial,
- Kitchen: New, Gas reticulated and Finished in Other (Tiles)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Loft)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Outdoor living: BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
A move out of the area is forcing the sale of this fabulous home and means our motivated sellers need action!
This is such a great opportunity for you to secure a stylish yet affordable property with all the comforts of modern living including DVS heat pump, dishwasher, gas hob and internal access double garaging with automatic garage door.
The open plan living areas and kitchen are set on the ground level and open out to the private patio area for alfresco dining.
Upstairs are all three bedrooms including the master with ensuite and also the main bathroom. A loft storage area is also an added bonus.
Tucked away off the end of a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of Stanmore Bay beach. The easy care section means you'll spend more time at the beach than mowing the lawns.
Lovingly maintained and presented, this property is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy!
If easy living in a convenient location is what you're seeking, you had better call now before it's too late!