- Land Size: 600 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Block
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Flooring: Vinyl, Tiles, Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Other
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
This character cottage with polished wooden floors enjoys north facing, two way sea views from its 600sqm (more or less), tree clad site with high density zoning.
Whether you decide to live in it as is, renovate it, or bowl it over and start fresh you'll surely be able to capitalise on this great location, just an easy walk from the Whangaparaoa Plaza shopping centre and up the hill from the safe swimming sands of beautiful Arkles Bay beach.
Offering 3 bedrooms, two living areas plus potential to develop the area under the house into a great man cave or extra storage.
Our realistic sellers are calling for action, making this a very affordable project with real potential to add value!
Get in touch for more information or visit the open homes.