- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Tenure Detail: Flat 2 Deposited Plan 101580
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, garage door remote x 1, fridge, washing machine (fan may not be working)
- Kitchen: Original, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Coveted by many and enjoyed by the select few that live here - there really is something special about living in this part of paradise.
This lovely townhouse, features 2 double bedrooms, roomy single level living, garage with internal access, easy-care gardens and positioned for all day sun.
'Manly on the flat' is a very sought-after location that's hard to beat. Beautiful Big Manly beach is just a few hundred metres down the road; the perfect playground for boaties, windsurfers, paddle-boarders, swimmers and beach lovers.
Nearby are many different sports clubs, there's a bus stop on your door step, the local dairy a few doors away and nearby Manly Village offers great cafes, restaurants, medical centre and other handy amenities.
Call today to arrange a viewing.....