- Approx Floor Area: 116 sqm
- Property Type: Apartment
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Tenure Detail: Unit 40 and Accessory Unit 40 Deposited Plan 209549
- Approx year built: 2001
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Insul Cladding
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV Aerial,
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Bush
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
These highly motivated vendors require a speedy sale - you will need to act fast on this one!
Whether you are seeking a secure lockup, a holiday escape, a rental investment, or all year round easy care living, this apartment warrants your inspection. From here you can enjoy a 50 minute leisurely ferry ride to Downtown rather than battling the commuter traffic!
This three bedroom property offers easy living in a friendly and quiet gated community. Forget mowing lawns or painting and start thinking about relaxing, playing golf, sailing, fishing, enjoying walks along the Marina or having coffee at the café.
This apartment is spread over three levels On the ground floor we have a single garage (with laundry), double bedroom and en-suite, opening out onto a small fenced courtyard.
On the next level is a stylish kitchen, open plan dining and lounge area with access to the sunny deck which has a pleasant bush outlook.
The top level has a further two good sized bedrooms, a full bathroom and a smaller deck for relaxing on.
The internal access garage is complemented by an additional outdoor parking space.
This Gulf harbour home, adjacent to the Marina, is a prime location to meet up with friends for brunch by the water. A recreational area and other outdoor spaces are close by for all to enjoy. .
A must see whether you are looking for a place for family (close to a choice of schools) or simply to enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle.